24.1.14

Power Plays...

Wonder Woman…………



.........................................................................OR.....................................Mother Teresa



Which represents true power for you? 

If you could choose…………which choice would be your choice?

Power is an amazing force for those of us who are in tune to the Universe.  Some of us may grow up without a sense of power at all.  Some of us may find ourselves in our adult lives in a place of religious doctrine which deems our thoughts as un-submissive or ungodly. 

Some of us may gain a lot of weight to shield ourselves from our authority/father figures.  Some of us may disconnect by throwing ourselves into a career or church activity.

What represents true power for you?

Why?

This past year in my personal life has been about regaining my power…..my voice….redeeming those things that were stolen from me and restoring my name and credibility. 

If you have ever been in a place of pure vulnerability and then in a place of restoration, there may come a feeling of power…..then justice…….but for me…………..now has come a feeling of responsibility, more so than ever.

I think there is a place where we need to be a Wonder Woman…….stand up….make your presence and strength known to your enemies but at that time of clear recognition we must; I believe, go back into the power inside of us for good, and become again a servant at heart to those we are drawn to in our experiences.

Personally I want to be like Wonder Woman against those that conspire to do evil against me by standing in my truth, energy, innate sense of right from wrong and always do the best I can for others; and yet never forgetting to give that best to myself.

Mother Theresa is an image of humbleness and gentleness that is never the less as powerful.  I also want to have that quality of listening to the voice of God calling me to a particular person to bring love and healing.  To influence and change the course of another human being is very powerful and sometimes it comes through the simplest acts of kindness.

What represents true power for you?

Why?



Written by Debbie Kesley










No comments:

Post a Comment