15.2.11

"Daily Affirmations" for "one of those days!"



If my little inner child ever popped out of my physical body I am sure she would look like this!  This child is precious and the message is one I look at many times :-)

This reminds me of myself except I have affirmations taped in my
bathroom , my kitchen, my vision board, my computer, my refrigerator........
well.....I do have a few years of "un-training to do!"

Honestly, today has been one of "those days" in every way, shape and form.

My plan is to breathe........just breathe............

get a good night's sleep.............

in the morning wake up and vision the day as the day I want........

and in the meanwhile......keep being grateful for everyone, and everything, that is in my life to be grateful for!

Written by  Debbie Kesley

No comments:

Post a Comment